We are sorry for your loss. We know that bereavement is a distressing and difficult time and that every loss is a very personal experience.
As part of our work we have a variety of services, free of charge, to help people live with bereavement. To find out more about our Counselling & Support Service please click here or you can call 01429 855555 to talk to someone about the services provided.
After bereavement some people find comfort in knowing they can make a difference to others by supporting a charity; this could be a cause that supported your loved one or one which has played a role in your life in some other way. Sometimes it is just good to know that you are able to make that difference to others without having a personal connection to a charity.
Asking friends and family to donate in lieu of flowers or through a funeral collection is a meaningful way to remember your loved one, whilst also making a difference to others.
If you would like to support Alice House Hospice in this way we are here to help and can…
- Liaise with your chosen Funeral Director to supply envelopes or an alternative suitable container.
- Send a personal thank you for the donations received.
- Thank individual friends and family where details are given.
- At a later date, inform you of the total amount of donations received in memory of your loved one.
- Online funeral notices/collections.
Please contact either your chosen funeral director or contact Nicola Winwood, In Memory Fundraiser on 01429 855554, or email at email@example.com for more information.