Selling & Shopping Online
Support Alice House when you sell or shop online
ebay FOR CHARITY
This is made possible by the eBay for Charity program which has helped eBay buyers and sellers donate hundreds of millions of pounds to thousands of charities (and Alice House Hospice is one of them!)
MAKE US YOUR FAVOURITE
First, personalise your shopping experience to benefit our organisation by making us your Favourite charity on eBay. This will help us more than you know.
DONATE TO US IN EBAY CHECKOUT
By making us your Favourite, you will automatically see Alice House Hospice as your preferred charity when you buy anything on eBay, making it easy to add £1 or more upon checkout.
SELL YOUR ITEMS TO BENEFIT US
Last but not least sell your used items on eBay and donate as little as 10% (1% for vehicles) or up to 100% of your sale to benefit us. When you sell, simply look for the eBay for Charity signature blue and yellow ribbon next to “Make a donation.” Check out the benefits you’ll receive:
- eBay will waive your Final Value Fees to the extent you donate. (e.g. donate 20% and see 20% of your Final Value Fees waived)
- The tax credit from all of your donations is yours to keep.
- Items that benefit charity sell better, as buyers trust sellers that support charity more.
- Help the world by upcycling/recycling. Plenty of items that might otherwise end up in a landfill can be readily used by others that may not have the means to buy something new.
- Feel good for doing good.
SELL YOUR USED VEHICLE TO BENEFIT US: Unlike other charity auto programs, you can sell your used vehicle on eBay and donate up to 100% to benefit Alice House Hospice. This often can result in a larger donation than the £500 or less you may receive from a dedicated charity auto program. Sell and donate the proceeds today.
Using Amazon for all of your shopping needs? Did you know that if you shop through Amazon Smile, Alice House could get 0.5% of the net purchase price. It’s so simple and easy to do!
• Visit www.smile.amazon.co.uk
• Nominate ‘Hartlepool Hospice Limited’ as your chosen charity
• Have fun shopping!
There are always things that we need for our patients which we don’t always have the funding to buy. Amazon Wishlist is a great way you can help us get all those ‘little extras’ which really make a difference to our patients lives. There’s lots of options on our Amazon Wish List to fit every kind of budget.